The long awaited Ultra-Com Version 12.0.0 has finally been released after months of ModUcom’s engineers perfecting the newest software. The Ultra-Com software has been updated with new enhancements and features and is optional for all customers that meet the minimum system requirements. This major upgrade provides customers with a long list of improvements and new features. Changes to the software include:
- A new Map Viewer option that supports new map formats and image layers. It is based on the ESRI ArcGIS Engine
- Support for Text-to-911 using either the MSRP or the RTT protocol. The text from Text-to-911 calls is recorded in the E911 Server Database and can be printed as part of the call detail report
- New user interface enhancements such as gradient backgrounds for screens and buttons, as well as rounded button corners for a modern look and feel
- Ability to perform automatic ALI refresh requests
- Application name changes: “Run Mode” is now called the “Ultra-Com Dispatcher” and “Design Mode” is now called the “Ultra-Com Designer”.
- Support for SQL Server Express 2014 for new systems resulting in significant cost savings
- New Web based E911 search & statistics utilities such as Call Search, Abandoned Calls, E911 Statistics, and Diagnostics. The Call Search and Abandoned Call utilities include enhanced features making searching for calls easier
- Completely new design for the database schema which now supports storage of NG9-1-1 call data including enhanced location information and new media types.
955 E. Commerce Drive
Traverse City, MI 49684